Sunday, June 27, 2010

Genuine Trust

A very simple story is told of a Father and a daughter who were crossing an old weak wooden bridge. The father who was concerned and at the same time scared to cross that bridge, said to his daughter,"Sweetheart,please hold on to my hand so that you don't fall into the river." the girl replied,"No,Daddy,You hold my hand." What is the difference? asked the puzzled father. There is a big difference Daddy, replied the girl. "If I hold your hand and something happens to me,chances are that I may let your hand go.But if you hold my hand,I know for sure that no matter what happens,you will never lt my hand go!"

In our relationship with God, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. So allow God to hold on to you at all times and He will never let you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment